21.10.08

Superfoods

While chilling out at my club waiting for time to pass, I came across an article on the newspaper. ie. Top 20 Superfoods that slow down aging.

Though I’m all up for aging gracefully, this still caught my attention since it comes in the form of our everyday food. No harm reading neh.

Basically Superfoods are natural food that gives us the essential nutrients in an edible form. The list below appears to be rich in polyphenols that are naturally occurring antioxidants which slows down aging. These superfoods also help beat cancer and heart disease! But as you can see, some things are meant to be eaten in moderation…in this I meant chocolate, coffee etc.

Apple

Cranberries

Blackberries

Dark chocolate

Raspberries

Green tea

Black tea

Oranges

Blueberries

Peaches

Broccoli

Plums

Cereal bran

Red grapes

Cherries

Red onions

Cherry tomatoes

Spinach

Coffee

Strawberries

And so, I’ve ordered myself a berry booster (apple + blackberries + raspberries)… Youth?! LOL.

IMG_0050-1

Drooling,
Juanie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...