3.10.08

Rescue the Kitchen Table


I don’t like clutter; at least, I just wanna put clutter where I cannot see. This kitchen table mess gets to me every day! The only member in the household who can’t see it is Chester but im the one bitching non-stop. :x

Space constraint is an issue in this flat, the storeroom is removed to make bedrooms bigger so my cabinets are all stuffed with things I don’t know if I will ever use.




Currently considering options below:
1. Buy big coloured fruit bowl, dump all snacks in and remove the mini shelf unit from table top.
2. Buy not see-through sliding bread container, dump all snacks in and pretend I love bread
3. Eliminate all snacks, impose snack ban in the house
4. Eliminate snackers in the house *muahaha*

Solutions, anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...