- 100g Butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Topping (melted white/ dark / milk chocolate)
- chocolate chips / sprinkles to decorate
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream butter & sugar together, then beat in the eggs and flour. Add cocoa powder. (add some milk if mixture is too stiff)
- Spoon into paper cases/muffin tins. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Top with melted chocolate & decorate.
Made this out of the blue when a sudden rush for baking hit me and no surprise my cupboard is never prepared for times like this. Couldn’t even turn them into pretty colorful cupcakes. Still I’m glad my improvised version didn’t fail and no worries, I’ve given the proper recipe above.
Next time I shall be better prepared.