6.5.09

日本关西游 Japan Kansai Tour


It has been 9 days Kel and I was away to Kansai, Japan! Managed to squeeze Osaka, Kyoto & Kobe into our 7 day itinerary and stop-by at Hong Kong for 2 days. How time just buzz by – especially so when it’s a holiday and every minute counts.

To the relief of my boss, I’m back at work. Also trying to organize the bits and pieces we brought back from this trip when time permits. Finally unpacked my luggage last night and got rid of clutter around the house. (Read: take stock of shopping conquests during HK stopover)

Many Osakans own themselves bicycles with baskets for everyday commuting around their vicinity and probably to the nearest train station to save them walking. You can see cute little doggies or kids hitching a ride. It is not advisable to be walking or moving sideways suddenly on pathways as pedestrians share the space with bicycles whizzing pass.

Kel was green with envy at those many people riding their bicycles around town. He wanted so much to be cycling around, I guess it would be much easier for that to happen if I could also cycle and we can rent ourselves wheels.

With directions from our hostel’s receptionist, we head off finding the nearest bike shop so Kel can put his mind at ease finding out how much they cost (or maybe buy one if he likes). After goo-gaaing at foldable bikes, we thought we chance upon a gaming shop until walking in…


Those cakes and desserts are REAL. You put money in and try your luck/skill with that flimsy mechanism. I’m thinking, by the time I get my dessert I’m either too hungry or my cake tumbled flat. Some desserts come with packaging that is near impossible to pick up – but we heard the victory music once or twice, means somebody got their treat!


So while I resize the rest of our enormous pictures and prepare it for loading online, just wanted to share this…
Have so much more to tell you, stay tuned!


Warm love,
Starningblue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...