9.10.11

亚华 Kuey Tiao

 亚华 Kuey Tiao has been around for ages, I feel very personal blogging this as our family were close to Grandpa 亚华 when he was still around cooking up bowl after bowl of noodles near where City Square is now. The original shop is old and dusty, some may say dirty but by no fail our family Sunday breakfast is eaten there followed by Dad having his Chinese Tea brewing session always on the same table.



Now, 亚华 Kuey Tiao is back with a vengeance in Taman Century, a fresh and renewed shop to conjure up my memory. Chef still remembers me after so many years, I'm glad to have him back in the scene.

I always like my noodles in soup and lots of minced meat, some like it the dry version with lots of vinegar.


It is funny how noodle soup reminds me so much of my childhood...

Location:
Jalan Serigala, Taman Century
Johor Bahru


Warm love,
Starningblue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...