9.10.11

Banana Cinnamon Muffins

I'm in a baking mode these days. When it is stressful at work, I crave to bake and will take mental stock of what is available in my kitchen to bake up in the evening.

Speaking of that, I realise it is so relaxing baking in the evening with dim kitchen lights and music playing. Ultimate de-stress session for me. Well, until the bake emerges unsuccessful then I'm left wondering what I did wrong.


The banana cinnamon muffin recipe came from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook gifted to me by Juan. I've tasted the cakes at Hummingbird when Kel and I were in London for our honeymoon, they were uber delicious so I trust their stuff.


However, the banana cinnamon muffins I baked turned out rubbery. Not cakey, not muffin-ey, it was rubbery. I could tear the muffin into half and it would bounce apart. Wonder if it is because I over mixed the batter?


Warm love,
Starningblue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...