15.2.11

I married my Valentine

Yes, we are newlyweds but with no intentions to join the smooching couples out at a restaurant for a Valentine's Day set meal with candles. We did it Chef Kel's way.


Dinner was served at home, it was Oven Baked Chicken and Strip Loin Steak with vegetable sides, complete with Mushroom Soup. For someone who rarely is familiar with the oven knobs and gas stove, the food is great!



Along with calla lilies and home cooked meal, he surprised me with a Nespresso coffee machine. Now I wish I wasn't such a brat to deserve this :)


This morning's coffee was aromatic and smooth, I couldn't have asked for a better start for today.

By the way, if you would like to oven bake a chicken thigh, just slather the meat generously with honey, some oyster sauce, chicken marinade sauce (if you have), some salt and pop it into the oven till it bakes through, remember to check it so that it doesn't burn. That's it for Chef Kel's quick cooking recipe. I've tasted it and it is good. Enjoy!

Muacks & Hugs,
Starningblue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...